What a weekend!!!
Ok this caveman managed to do few things in 52 hours (Friday evening to Sunday night).
- Completed a business Proposal – 12 Hours.
- Drank three various versions of Merlot – three bottles in three days – 2 Hours.
- Played Tennis three evenings in row – 6 Hours.
- Watched Amitabh's movie - Deewar – 2 Hours.
- Watched few videos (Russell Peters, Tata Young, and few others) on YouTube. – 2 Hours.
- Played and completed SOCOM at all three levels – 10 Hours.
- Had a discussion (read argument) with room mates on worldly matters that has nothing to do with my life – 2 Hours.
- Planned a Trip to LA to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi at my friend's house – 1 Hour.
- Called up India and spoke to my wife, kids and parents – 2 Hours.
- Wrote two blogs including this one and read few others by other fellow bloggers– 2 Hours.
- Cooked Sabzi to survie for coming few days – 2 Hours.
- Smoked a pack of Wills – 1 Hour
I hadn’t been more efficient. I hope to carry the same vigor into the workweek.