Friday, July 21, 2006

Words

It has been 60 days now, since I have been living in this exile. The only thing that has been connecting our world is Telephone. In such conversation, which doesn't have visual or real feel, suddenly the "Words" become so important. These words are the only vehicle to convey the warmth and care along with other emotions.

These are the times poets can be useful, they have skills to churn verses from simple words. So yesterday I flipped through some of them and I narrated two of them to my wife. I am sharing them with readers here.


English translation (non-poetic words): The word “Hug” has such sweetness, just the expression is enough to realize the warmth.






As explained I have limited skills with words, so sorry no translation provided here.

No comments: